Thursday, April 17, 2008

DWD 2008 - Courage Tshirt


Were you at Date with Destiny, Gold Coast April 2008?

Here's a message I received and wanted to share:

"Who could forget the moving session involving the remarkable young man, Christian -who will probably always be remembered as "Courage Man"? Since then, many DWD Graduates have asked about his inspirational shirt and whether they could get one.

Well - inspired and moved by such COURAGE on that day, I sourced out the t-shirt for myself and am honoured to pass on the opportunity for you to own one too. If you would like to have an exact replica of the Courage t-shirt and also a Tony Robbins DESTINY t-shirt then visit the website I specifically created for it – www.yourdestiny.ex.net.au

It's a great opportunity to wear these great t-shirts at future events or give to your friends who attended.

Empowernet have advertised this opportunity in their 'Daily Destiny Moments Day 6'. A lot of people missed out on seeing the t-shirt advertised because only empowernet e-mails were sent to the contacts they have. Loads of people are from overseas and didn't get the advertisement. Please pass this opportunity to the friends you made at the event and also your group members.

Cheers Andrew
p.s. - I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the Anthony Robbins Basket Brigade. "

2 comments:

Steffen said...

Hey Andrew

After having seen vidioen with the two girls and dress mother and Christian T-shirt, I have found a house next to where you could order a t-shirt as a Christian had to

www.yourdestiny.ex.net.au

The hard work this link is not, perhaps you will assist me with where I can get this Courage t-shirt
I live in Denmark and I could not find a retailer here that can help me

Hope you can help me

Steffen Løvgreen
mail address. s.lovgreen @ gmail.com

Unknown said...

Where can we get these T-shirt's? The link is down. please email joyceknoll23@gmail.com Thank you!!