Thursday, April 17, 2008

DWD Mix - Song Play Lists

Big thanks to Wes: click here for link to his original post and the Tony Robbins Graduate Community (highly recommended!).

Here are Wes's play lists he suggested following Date With Destiny DWD 2008. Put 'em on your ipod and listen to empowering music.

I don't know about you, but listening to the radio can accidentally trigger me into a less resourceful state. I swear I can tell what state the person who chooses the music is in from the playlist and I don't want to listen to a string of poor-me I'm-a-victim lost love songs. I prefer to make a more conscious choice about what I listen to.

Workouts are even better when you listen to music that motivates you.

Enjoy! :)

DWD Mix – Volume 1

1. Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
2. Holiday (Green Day)
3. Vertigo (U2)
4. In Da Club (50 Cent)
5. Lose Yourself (Eminem)
6. Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana)
7. Sandstorm (Da Rude)
8. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs (Fall Out Boy)
9. Numb (Linkin Park)
10. Speed of Sound (Coldplay)
11. Somebody Told Me (The Killers)
12. This is Your Life (Switchfoot)
13. Jump Around (House of Pain)
14. Gimme More (Britney Spears)
15. Everybody Dance Now (C+C Music Factory)
16. This Ain’t a Scene (Fall Out Boy)
17. With Arms Wide Open (Creed)
18. I Need to Wake Up (Melissa Etheridge)
19. Life Will Never Be The Same (Haddaway)


DWD Mix – Volume 2

1. The Saints Are Coming - (U2 / Green Day)
2. Panama (Van Halen)
3. Burning Love (Travis Tritt)
4. Start Me Up (Rolling Stones)
5. Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
6. Are You Gonna Go My Way (Lenny Kravitz)
7. If Everyone Cared (Nickleback)
8. It’s My Life (Bon Jovi)
9. How You Remind Me (Nickleback)
10. The Cup Of Life (Ricky Martin)
11. Baby, I’m a Star (Prince)
12. Mission Impossible (Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr.)
13. Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing (Chris Isaak)
14. Getting’ Jiggy Wit It (Will Smith)
15. Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice)
16. Wiseman (James Blunt)
17. Love Song (Elton John)
18. Give a Little Bit (Supertramp)
19. Dear Father (Neil Diamond)
20. Life Will Never Be the Same (Haddaway)


DWD Mix – Volume 3

1. Mony Mony (Billy Idol)
2. Born to Be Wild (Steppenwolf)
3. Beautiful Life (Ace of Base)
4. Crazy in Love (Beyonce / Jay-Z)
5. Hit Me Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)
6. Love Stoned/I Think She Knows (Justin Timberlake)
7. Lady Marmalade (Christina, Lil Kim, Pink, Mya)
8. Beautiful (Christina Aguilera)
9. Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion)
10. With or Without You (U2)
11. Slide (The Goo Goo Dolls)
12. Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman (Bryan Adams)
13. Fighter (Christina Aguilera)
14. Hero (Mariah Carey)
15. Man in The Mirror (Michael Jackson)
16. She’s Always a Woman (Billy Joel)
17. Someone Like You (Shawn Colvin)
18. Secret Garden (Bruce Springsteen)


DWD Mix – Volume 4

1. Beautiful Day (U2)
2. Stop The Rock (Apollo Four Forty)
3. No Limit (2 Unlimited)
4. Wake Up (Rage Against The Machine)
5. Party Like a Rockstar (Shop Boyz)
6. Hit Me Baby One More Time (Britney Spears)
7. Jerk It Out (The Caesars)
8. We Are Family (Sister Sledge)
9. Jump (Van Halen)
10. The Hey Song (Jock Jams)
11. Don’t Stop Believin’ (Journey)
12. Where the Streets Have No Name (U2)
13. How to Save a Life (The Fray)
14. All for Love (Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting)
15. I Am… I Said (Neil Diamond)
16. How Could Anyone (Shaina Noll)
17. You Are So Beautiful (Joe Cocker)
18. Will You Be There (Michael Jackson)
19. Searching My Soul (Vonda Shepard)

Oneness Blessing Music:
1. Devi Prayer (Craig Pruess feat. Ananda)
2. Oneness Blessing (Nahuel Schrajis)
3. Flowers of the Forest (Mike Oldfield)
4. So Much Magnificence (Miten w/ Deva Premal)
5. How Could Anyone (Shaina Noll)
6. You Take My Breath Away (remix) (Sarah Brightman)

Soundtracks (Closed Eye Processes)

Apollo 13
Beautiful Mind
Braveheart
Flowers of the Forest (Bagpipes)
Forrest Gump
Powder
Titanic
After the Sunrise - Yanni

3 comments:

Carol Pearson said...

I can't thank you enough for this of the soundtrack.

I attended DWD in Orlando last month. During the meditation I was completely moved,taken over,inspired and transformed during one particular piece of music.

It wasn't on the music list that I received after the event, and I've been searching, asking everyone I know...and then I ran across your list.

Flowers Of The Forest...that's it! As soon as I heard it again, I was right back inside myself. Feeling myself grow strong again, back in peak state.

Thank you for truly making a huge difference in my life.

Blessings!!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so much for the this post. I just attended DWD in Dec 2012 and was so inspired by music of the event. Thank you and live well. MD

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so much for the this post. I just attended DWD in Dec 2012 and was so inspired by music of the event. Thank you and live well. MD